lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2015

An event in the past


Last summer, I went to the house of my best friend, to celebrate she when out of hospital.

We arrived at the Melody house at 11. I was excited because it was a long time since I played with her. His family and mine prepared a barbacue, while Melody and I were in her room, my friend read me a book and I drew animals. After eating the tasty barbacue, we went for a walk to Banyolas. When we finished walking, then we went to Girona for a movie. In the car, my brother was telling to my friend bad jokes.

This event ended at 9 pm. I had a very good time, because my parents  went and let me spend the night in the house of my friend, and at night she and I were talking until 2 am. It was the funniest day of my last summer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario