lunes, 5 de octubre de 2015

My Last Summer

Hi! My name is Patricia and I'm 14 years old, today I'm going to talk about my summer holidays. First of all, I'm going to talk about my trip to Venice in July, and finally I'm going to talk about my 3 days in Madrid, I visit my relatives.


Well, when I finish the school, in July, the first weekend I travelled by plane to Venice for 3 days, I stayed in a Hotel with my parents and my brother. The first day, in the morning, we visited many places, for example: Plaze San Marcos, ''Palazzo Dolfin Mani'', Ca' d'Oro, the Grand Canal,....
In the second day, we had breakfast in the hotel, the food isn't very good, except the croissants. And we visited other zones, later we went in a gondola, It's so nice! And later I'm going to ''vaporettos'', I remember that I felt sick.
And the last day, we prepared the suitcases, and we went away by plane.



Finally, I went the trip to Madrid, because I went to visit my relatives. Well, I remained 3 days with them. I didn't go to visit the places and I simply, was taking care of my nieces, except my parents who wanted to visit the zone. And that's all, later I remained in house without doing anything.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario