lunes, 7 de marzo de 2016

About my best friend

I'll talk about my best friend. Her name is Melody, she is 14 years old. She is from Barcelona, Catalunya, and she lives with her parents and two older brothers.

Melody has short, brown hair and green eyes. She has three spots on the face and wears glasses. My best friend has lung cancer, it's hard to visit her in the hospital, but she is strong and recently have discharge from the hospital. Before, every day she went to rehab and she had trouble walking, but spent months and then was able to walk normally.

She cannot do sports, though she isn't worried, because Melody loves to draw landscapes, animals and persons. My friend is a good person and it is also very creative, every time I visit my friend and tells me many fictional stories. I don't know how she can invent a long and exciting story about a tree or table.


Melody is strong and I like his personality, his advice, his way of thinking, plus I like the way she draws. I'm lucky to have a big and best friend.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario